Jugglergal's Juggling History
- 26 years of juggling experience
- 15 years of teaching beginning, intermediate, and advanced juggling
- Have taught at festivals, parades, picnics, parties, community centers, Boys and Girls clubs, and High School campuses.
- Have worked at Renaissance Fairs for three years.
- Belong to various juggling clubs including Damento’s, SBSU Juggling Club, Gold Coast Juggling Club, and the Humbolt Jugglers.
- Have performed at festivals, schools, convalescent homes, nightclubs, Raves, spiritual groups, church events, parades, and corporate picnics and events.
- Have organized juggling activities at fairs, juggling festivals, Renaissance fairs and other staging events in California.
- My juggling knowledge includes 3,4, and 5 ball juggling. Partner ball juggling. Club juggling with 3 & 4 club juggling and many various patterns with partner club passing. Other equipment of manipulation include bullwhips, plate spinning, juggling rings, poi balls, scarf juggling, rhythmic gymnastic ribbons, balance, rolo bola, cigar box, devil sticks and diabolo.